What does it mean to be patriotic? What are your experiences as a Patriot or with patriotism? How does patriotism work in society and/or the globe? How does patriotism make one feel? Is it important? Why or why not? Tell us your story.
- Send 1-4 poems (no length restrictions, though longer pieces will be reviewed on a case-by-case).
- Send short stories/memoire/prose (limit: 3,000 words/negotiable)
- Send articles/non-fiction/polemics/opinion (limit 5,000 words/negotiable)
- Send writing as an attachment in .doc format
- Black & white artwork (drawings/paintings/photography) is being accepted, attached in an email as a .jpeg file at 300DPI or higher.
- Send previously unpublished work.
- Simultaneous submissions to this project are prohibited.
- Include name, email address, and physical mailing address (physical mailing address is for verification purposes only).
- Include a brief biography in the 3rd. Limit 100 words.
- A resume is not necessary.
- Payment/compensation to be determined
*Submissions may be formatted by editors to fit the layout of publication. Any edits made to the text will be submitted to author for final approval prior to publication.
E-mail your work: